Dataset: Selecting traits observed
Update the dataset editor section "Traits observed" to allow for selecting descriptors of traits documented in the dataset.
The GUI has three columns:
- Existing Descriptor filters component
- left existing Descriptor list component displaying descriptors matching the filters
- right existing Descriptor list component displaying selected descriptors
- The user selects filters and clicks "Submit" button in the Filters column
- Matching Descriptors are fetched from the server (as list) and displayed in the left descriptor list
- Cards in the left list are enhanced with "+ Select descriptor" button
- Clicking "+ Select descriptor" adds the descriptor to the Dataset's descriptors (
- The right list displays a list of Descriptors (from
- The cards in the right list are enhanced with "Unselect" button
- Clicking "Unselect" button removes the selected entry from Dataset's descriptors
This was also discussed in #49 (closed).
Note: We need #129 (closed) so that we can register some descriptors in the system.