Publishing things: new API calls
genesys-pgr/genesys-server!169 implements three API calls relevant to the publication process:
- for-review: DRAFT -> REVIEWING, can be triggered by data owner or admin
- reject: REVIEWING -> DRAFT, can be triggered by data owner or admin
- approve: REVIEWING -> PUBLISHED, can only be triggered only by admin
These three calls replace the original publish(boolean published) API endpoint.
dataset.state(see #355 (closed))
- Compiler warnings will show where code needs to be updated to use
state-- displaying buttons, etc
- Implement new actions forReview, reject, approve in
- We now have "Publish" and "Unpublish" buttons. Update so that when in draft state, "Publish" is available, when in reviewing state "Edit" (calls reject) and "Approve" (calls approve, only admin) are available and in published state only "Unpublish" is available.
Then repeat for descriptor and descriptor list.