CSS updates for 2.3
This is the placeholder issue for all CSS issues identified for %2.3
<p>paragraphs should have top and bottom margins of:
littlebitem. Funny, we have nice margins defined for wide screen :-(
"Saved lists of accessions" long name or description cause failures
- Go to the "https://sandbox.genesys-pgr.org";
- Click on the "Browse" menu item;
- Select several Accessions;
- Click on the "My List" menu item;
- Navigate to the "Accession List" tab;
- Fill the "List title" and "List description" fields using long name / description for example 150 characters;
- Click on the "CREATE NEW LIST" button;
- Click on the "CLEAR THE LIST" button;
Act.res.: See attached screen:
https://sandbox.genesys-pgr.org/content/about/about List items have a color. Links should have css property - color, not list items
https://sandbox.genesys-pgr.org/wiews/PHL001 Links should be displayed like block elements, not inline-block.
.form-group > divhave unnecessary property - min-height.
https://sandbox.genesys-pgr.org/welcome The content of 'Quick Links' block has a strange alignment.
https://sandbox.genesys-pgr.org/explore The filters panel should be fixed.
https://sandbox.genesys-pgr.org/sel There is too much spacing in the tab 1.
.row + divhave unnecessary border.