Please present alternatives to better display the information contained in subset details. Let's use the following subset as an example: https://genesys.demo.genesys-pgr.org/subsets/acbf5cfa-8d47-4976-849a-ad58d21a7716
The subset details page is composed by three sections (see image attached):
- Introduction: displays the title and description of the subset (enclosed with pink color in the image)
- Attribution: presents the roles and individuals in charge of producing the subset (enclosed with blue color in the image)
- List of accessions: contains the list of accessions belonging to the subset (enclosed with yellow color in the image)
Things we'd like to see in the design:
- The introduction needs to be highlighted and blended with the background of the page. It's currently a card and we need visual cues to help it stand out.
- The list of accessions needs an element that groups it, and let the user know that each card displayed correspond to an accession (perhaps a subtitle?).
As usual, Material Design components are advised.