Genesys website and APIs return current and up-to-date information about accessions. By regularly obtaining these current numbers and storing them with the date of evaluation in a database we can observe trends.
For each institute, we would like to keep the data about:
- Number of accessions: by historic = true, false
- Number of accessions updated: this year
- Average PDCI of accessions: by historic = true, false
- Number of accessions with DOIs assigned: by historic = true, false
- Number of accessions described in a Dataset: by historic = true, false
- Number of subsets in published state
These are Key Performance Indicators.
Number of accessions with DOIs assigned: by historic = true, false for each institute means:
doi is not nullis the Parameter
for each instituteis a JpaDimension using
condition = "accessionCount > 0"
by historic = true, falseis a BooleanDimension
To count the number of accessions with DOIs assigned we set up an Execution that uses the parameter specified above with the two conditions. When this execution is processed, the ExecutionRun contains the counts for each institute (from dimension 1) by historic flags (dimension 2).
Implement a new module kpi with admin pages to list, edit and add:
- Parameters: edit name, title, entity, condition, description
- Dimensions: edit name, title and specific properties for BooleanDimension, JpaDimension