Reporting: Availability indicator
@ncastaneda the proposed indicator is composed of:
- health - conducted at inventory level.
- viability - conducted at inventory level.
- quantity sufficiency - conducted at inventory level.
Let's focus on viability. There are potentially multiple viability tests (and their results) per inventory.
I assume you want only the results of the last test. Even so:
- What is sufficient viability threshold so that the material considered viable?
- If the test is 10 years old, how do you consider the time since the test in marking something as sufficiently viable?