Reporting: Management reporting
This is fairly straightforward:
- We also want to know how many viability tests are conducting per year.
- We want to know the number of accessions/inventory (?) regenerated and characterized per year.
- We want to know the number of requests received annually.
- We want to know the total number of accessions and number of unique accessions distributed annually.
All indicators are simple to measure for shipped distributions:
- type of recipient
- country of recipient
- distinguish between internal vs. external recipients (same institution or not)
- exclude material sent to safety duplication
- type of germplasm (SAMPSTAT)
distribution of subsets
- purpose of the requestor
Except if you want to know if the recipient actually got the material.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information