2022.8 brings many improvements for handling requests for material: from auto-assigning the default inventory to request items, specifying the type of material transfer agreement,
to updating order item actions. New filtering options are available when searching accession and inventory data. GGCE now supports generation of PDF documents in different languages.
Auto-assigning default inventories to request items
For requests coming from Genesys, GGCE will auto-assign the first inventory of the accession that is flagged as “Is distributable” and with enough quantity of material on hand to pass the distribution quantity threshold.
The same functionality (to select the default inventory for distribution) is available in Order Request details. Here, you select the items to update and select “Use default inventory” function in the “tools button”:
Type of Material Transfer Agreement
The “MTA Type” in Order Request allows you to specify which Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) is used to distribute the material in each request.
You can register custom types of MTA as used in your genebank as code values in the MTA_TYPE group.
GGCE includes, for your convenience, the three types of the Standard Material Transfer Agreement (SMTA) as defined by ITPGRFA:
- Signed SMTA: The document is sent to the recipient for physical signature and the material is shipped when the signed document is received and signed by the Provider. This type of MTA is the traditional way of doing things.
- Shrink-wrap SMTA: The document is shipped along with the material. By accepting the parcel, the recipient accepts the terms of the agreement. No signature is required.
- Click-wrap SMTA: The document is prepared by the Provider who makes it available to the recipient for acceptance by electronic means. The Recipient, using a tool function such as Easy-SMTA, accepts the SMTA online, without any need for signing and mailing back the document and paper form. The system (Easy-SMTA in this case) registers and witnesses the acceptance of the agreement.
Display and edit ordered and completed dates of requests
The fields "Ordered date" and "Completed date" are added to the Request’s main detail page as they provide useful information to the user. The user can manage these fields when editing the Request record.
Updating order item actions
Many actions could be scheduled for an Order Item and these actions will be completed at different times and, maybe, by different users. To update this information, the user can select the row of the Action record and click the Edit button to change action’s data.
Additional search options
Accession search includes filtering by Elevation (from - to). In the example below we are looking for accessions where the elevation is equal to or greater than 1000m.
The inventory filter was extended with accession properties: "Genus", "Reproductive uniformity", and "Country of origin" for more convenient searching.
New and improved search filters
We introduced a new type of search filter (that you may recognize from Genesys) that allows you to tick multiple options you wish to include in search results. You can, for example, filter for accessions that have Status “Active” or “Security backup”, but not any of the other options:
You can also filter for all records except where Status is “Active” by putting “Active” on the exclude list:
The hyphen (-) indicates that the value must be excluded. You can exclude multiple values at the same time. You can activate it by clicking two times on the option you wish to exclude. Please note that using a mix of included and excluded values together will match only the included options.
Accession details with pedigree data
An accession can only have a single pedigree record in the database. You can Add, Edit and Delete the accession pedigree information in the Accession details page.
Generate PDF documents in different languages
2022.8 can generate PDF documents in different languages using the same template.
It also adds support for using a helper function
CODEVALUE(code_group, value, language) in report templates to print the localized title of code values.
- bce9aa0c DateField: input value must be a string
- e71a961a Branding: GGCE
- 6ff840f4 Pedigree: add CRUD actions on AccessionPedigree
- 5fa3c53e Pedigree: Display AccessionPedigree details on accession page
- 87ce386a Table: TableConfig gracefully handles duplicated column declarations
- e44b872c Fix: AccessionSection may be undefined
- 255fe260 Search by elevation
- 17b85c92 Extend InventoryFilter with accession properties
- edbaca77 Refactor error messages
- ea876112 Cache report templates: simplify form
- 769b3ce6 Cached report templates: Reduce boilerplate
- 7d076ad0 Cache available report templates
d1e2fbda Distribution. Display and Edit
- 0f1c8b93 Request. Add support to update Item Actions.
- 044bdc74 Permissions - Read only - Disable all buttons
- 2a7f8f11 Window of Metadata file. Button save must close the window.
534983d9 Print Barcode labels form doesn't show the
Titleof the code value.
localNumberin the form
- 74b0a81b Add MTA type to OrderRequest
- 6133c361 Revert: Inventory selector bundled with InventoryBarcodeScanner causes /inventory page to crash
- 0171ad2a Bug: Infinite API call in InventorySelectorForBarcode
- 8cbb2070 Fix: Call onClose only if dialog is open
- d8c65791 Filters: Accession status with CVCheckboxFilter
- fb927183 CVCheckboxFilter: Three state checkbox filtering for CodeValues
- dfdccc5e System ignore language selection
- 62dcdcfb Auto-assigning inventory to OrderRequestItems
- 4d3784c3 Admin: OAuth client form updated
- f6fbf345 Cleanup
- 175bdb18 Accession: Details page Cooperator links fixed
- 7fabe4e2 Filtering: Date filters with user's timezone
- d5f5141a X-Timezone header
- f831f2f9 ui-public: Removed from working tree
- 30f19e53 Hyperlink in accession citation (URL)
- 54b520a1 DropdownField
- 1b59b1d2 Admin: User form and table