The development of GG-CE Clients roughly follows the areas listed below.
The Curator Tool (CT) can be used where GG-CE does not provide user interfaces.
Accessions can be loaded using the import from Genesys and managed using the CT.
As the focus of GG-CE is on collection management, accession documentation tools are not the highest development priority.
- See Acquisition below
- Crops, crop trait, observations…
- Use CT
2. Inventory (stock)
Inventory records are the key to managing collections.
Site Locationgrin-global-server!51 (merged) grin-global-server!53 (merged)
- Inventory maintenance policy
- UI for IMP
- Extended IMP (as suggested by MO)
- Add Inventory to GG: this allows genebanks to take stock of their cold rooms
- Add the UI: Select location, add new inventory if missing, or move existing
- Label printing: incl barcodes!
- Add new field barcode to Inventory and Accession
- Link with electronic balance
- Automated 100seed weight…
Distribution module is required for viability and regeneration processes.
UI form (incl purpose)!22 (merged)
- Add/select inventories for distribution
Search and add inventories!37 (merged)
- Support for technician activity (#41):
- Retrieve selected inventories
- Package for distribution
- Print labels
- Verify before it leaves the genebank !28 (merged)
- In vitro subculturing
- Field observations
- Harvest (next generation of material)
- Acquisition UI
- Add accession
- Add inventory