GG-CE 2021.1 update
GG-CE for manila, addis, mbe and texcoco updated to the 2021.1 release.
Please check the list of changes at:
- Web https://gitlab.croptrust.org/grin-global/grin-global-ui/-/releases/v2021.1
- API https://gitlab.croptrust.org/grin-global/grin-global-server/-/releases/v2021.1
This release adds:
- Inventory barcoding: inventories in GG-CE can be associated with your existing barcodes. Added support for reading barcodes using (mobile phone) camera.
- Inventory tree: displays hierarchy of inventories (when using parent inventory) to display inventory relationships.
- Date formatting with translation support.
accession.doimust be unique in the database.
- Code value translations are included in full-text search (e.g.
MEXcan be found by its translations
- The size of (the last layer of the) Docker image reduced for faster updates.
- SOAP: Search Tool is improved for better compatibility with GG.
- Removing accession and inventory attachments.
- Navigation in Code Value editor improved.
- Accession and inventory attachments are correctly removed.
- Accession/Inventory numberPart1 is required but can be blank, numberPart3 is not required (trimmed to null).
- After saving a record, related entities are properly scheduled for reindexing.
- SOAP: Fixed handling of empty
IN ()query. This affected many CT operations.