GG-CE 2021.5 update
I’m happy to announce the availability of the v2021.5 release of GG-CE.
This release has a number of improvements to GG-CE functionality and several bug fixes. This release includes browsing aggregated inventory amounts (by accession), FAO WIEWS code can be assigned to Cooperators. A new section of GG-CE Web for in vitro collections is added. The data model is (again) synchronized with the USDA version.
Please check the complete list of changes at:
- Announcement #70 (closed)
- Web https://gitlab.croptrust.org/grin-global/grin-global-ui/-/releases/v2021.5
- API https://gitlab.croptrust.org/grin-global/grin-global-server/-/releases/v2021.5
- Added a separate section for in vitro tools
- Browse aggregated inventories in storage
- Users can set their passwords and admins can manage user passwords.
- Admins receive important system notifications when accessing /admin page
- Cooperator form and filters updated with
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Fixed issue with filtering by auditing fields (e.g.
- Data model synchronized with USDA version (see f1098d59)
- Barcode scanner only uses inventory barcodes, not inventory
- Accession details page: Backup sites are now displayed
Administrators receive notifications of any critical issues encountered by the server:
In vitro: Discarding material
A new section of GG-CE Web for in vitro collections is added. The first tool for technicians is for discarding infected or dead tissue culture material by scanning the barcodes on tubes:
Aggregated inventory data
Since inventories of any accession are stored in different locations, follow different maintenance policies, it's useful to have access to aggregated quantity on hand (by accession). Apply filters for location to get the summary report:
Changing your password
Users are (finally) able to change their GG-CE password in the web interface: