GG-CE 2021.3 update
v2021.3 release adds a number of improvements to GG-CE functionality and several bug fixes.
Please check the complete list of changes at:
- Web https://gitlab.croptrust.org/grin-global/grin-global-ui/-/releases/v2021.3
- API https://gitlab.croptrust.org/grin-global/grin-global-server/-/releases/v2021.3
- New API endpoints for accessing trait observations,
Inventorycannot be removed directly, it is removed by removing the
- Display the map of the accession source
- Adding inventories to groups and to orders uses a new Inventory picker
- Filter Accessions and inventories by their maintenance site and inventory maintenance policy
- Added new (too many to list) filtering options for accessions, inventories, orders, ...
- Added management of Geography and Methods records
- Display members of the User group in group details page
- Preview of browsing trait observation data -- we need your feedback for improvements!
- Fixed bug in the SOAP interface that prevented saving any numeric values
ADMINSis granted permissions on all GGCE-SEC actions
- Actions (think Inventory and Accession actions) accept all supported fields
- Implemented filtering of inventories and accessions by site
- Form must not update fields from inventory maintenance policy if the policy did not change.
- Ensure user's permissions are refreshed on page load
- Printing pages from GG-CE is fixed
Accession source maps
GG-CE displays a map of the location of each accession source that includes coordinate data:
Many new options are available to find accessions and inventories! You need to test it and let us know if there are filters that are still missing!
A new tool for selecting inventories is available for adding records to Groups and Orders! All standard inventory search options are included.
Select the inventory by selecting the table row (or more rows), then click "Add":
We developed the DRAFT version of browsing crop trait observation data.
You can select traits of interest by tapping the trait name and the table will be updated with data for the selected traits:
Note: Only the first few records are displayed. We need your input and feedback how to make it more useful!
The Permission editor is simplified. The more complex options are available under "Advanced" expansion box: