The Genebank turtle (by Janny) can help with planning hte development priorities for GG-CE:
The aim of GG-CE (Web) is to fully support the operations where technicians spend 80% of their time.
- Order processing: seed retrieval, packing, checklist.
- Acquisition: registration, passport data, labeling.
- Inventory: updating quantity and location.
- Multiplication/Regeneration/Rejuvenation: (Order processing), labeling, planting, harvest, seed processing, initial (Viability testing), packing, (Inventory)
- Viability testing: label printing, recording observations, summarizing test results.
- Discarding material