Update inventory location (Storage address)
Update/Change the location of the inventories in batch mode.
- Scan or type storage location
- The tool shows the inventories and number of inventories in that location.
- if you want to add an inventory in that location, scan or type the inventory number/inventory_id.
- Save the changes.
- The number of inventories in the location increased.
- "Delete" option only applies to the inventories added in case of the mistake. For inventories already in the location will not change the location.
Notes. The example described applies to CIMMYT, where : Storage_location_part_1 = AL04 (Car) Storage_location_part_2 = B05 (Section) Storage_location_part_3 = 02 (Box) Storage_location_part4 = 001 (Position of the Envelop/Bag/Container into the Box)